Register WarrantyFind stockists
Quality nickel-plated, brass filter which is most suited to large volume, low temperature heating and cooling systems.
The TF1 Delta Filter is a quality nickel –plated, brass filter which is most suited to large volume, low temperature heating and cooling systems, It protects key components from magnetic and non-magnetic debris as well as removing trapped air from system water. It is easy to install , service and clean and can be used in line or on a bypass. It uses three types of filtration to offer the ultimate in system protection for light commercial systems.
- Optimum performance with magnetic and hydrocyclonic filtration
- Fast and easy to install close to the wall (with minimal pipe alterations necessary)
- Fits horizontal and vertical pipework in both flow directions
- Fast and easy to clean without dismantling the filter
- Maximum working pressure of 232 psi
- Automatic Air Vent with Auto Shut-off Valve – 174 psi
- High grade, high temperature rated neodymium magnet